11.15.2009

30 weeks and Counting

I'm beginning to hate these pictures. I can tell that my face looks swollen! As if having a round face and big cheeks wasn't enough...I'm the type of person that swells!
Not much to report. We will be having and ultrasound in a couple of weeks and we can't wait to see our little bit again. She is definitely more active than I remember AG being. I am starting to suffer from some mild lower back/tailbone pain. I'm also having symptoms of carpal tunnel and numbness in my legs. My doctor tells me that this will go away once she is born. I didn't have these type of drawbacks with AG, but I really can't complain. I'm feeling fine for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie