9.27.2009

Shower

This weekend, Graham, Ava and I traveled down to Conway. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and myself hosted a wedding shower for my sister. Right before we headed out the door, Ava Grace fell and busted her lip! Blood was everywhere, tears were shed, and pain was felt! We doctored it up -- I don't think she bit completely through her lip, but it looks awful.


Gorgeous table and fabulous food!

AG posing with everyone. Notice her fat lip!
Hostesses: Casey, me, and Mrs. Renee
After the shower, I stopped by and visited my close friend, Leah, and her sweet daughter. Leah and her husband just purchased a home that was built over 100 years ago. It looks so good and I can't wait to see what creative things Mrs. Leah does to the place. She is so good at things like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie