9.03.2009

It's a...

GIRL!!!!!
This is our little Edy Rose.  Can't wait to meet this little gift from God.

She was very, VERY active during the ultrasound and the technician said that there were no questions regarding the gender!!! It is definitely a girl. The doctor said that she looks healthy and happy. She is a little runt of only 11 ounces! If you notice in the picture, she is just a wrinkly little thing. She is still set to arrive on Jan. 24th.

Soon I will post a video of Ava Grace saying "Edy Rose." It is adorable.

10 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I think she will look different than Ava. I can't wait to meet Edie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Addison the ultrasound and she said, "I want to see Edie morrow at in Eslie's belly."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet little Edy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea! Welcome Edy Rose! I love you already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH! Congrats!! I love the name. I can't wait to find out what we are having.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so excited about our newest granddaughter!! Edy Rose, you are already loved sooooooo much! Ava is going to be a wonderful Big Sis! Love to all...Na and Pops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! SO excited for y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! Love me some girls!! You will too. No one will be able to make Eadee (don't know how you are spelling it) laugh like Ava!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on another precious girl! Ava will be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the new little one. The name choice is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie