8.09.2009

Whew!

These days have been hard for Little Miss. Not only did she get the ax on the pacifier, but she is also going through the "terrible twos" pretty hard right now. She is definitely testing the boundaries and learning the ropes of life's little ups and downs. We have been diligent in our discipline, but there have been some long, drawn out battles. I will make this statement: Graham and I are both strong-willed, independent people...I don't mean that in a negative way; although it can be. There are a lot of positives to having a strong personality. It makes sense that our daughter would have a similar personality. We are all being tested during this time.
Sometimes, after a long day, I will spend some quiet time with my sweet, little girl as she sleeps. She is and will always be a treasure, a gift from God! I love her so much, and because of that, I will discipline her in love.

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I know how tiring it is to try to consistently discipline a 2 year old while pregnant... keep telling yourself it gets easier! I'm not sure it works, but that's what I was told. :)
    It doesn't get any sweeter than sleeping babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have enjoyed reading your blog! I hope to be a blessing by sharing a book with you that has so blessed my life. To Train Up A Child by Michael Pearl. You can order it online at www.nogreaterjoy.org I started reading this when my four children were very small, now I'm reaping the rewards of happy, helpful, obedient children! God bless your family~aubrey

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie