8.01.2009

My dinner

I have been eating a lot of extra sharp cheddar cheese, dill pickles, and sweet gherkins lately. It is a great combination. In fact, it was my dinner tonight. Two baby dill pickles, three sweet gherkins, and six slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese--delicious!!  Graham loves it, too.
Since I have been pregnant, I have had an aversion to coffee and most sweets. I prefer savory, salty foods. Below: MY GUILTY PLEASURE!!!! Ahhhhhh, my mouth is watering! Instead, I better get myself outside for my daily workout.

3 comments:

  1. I love sharp cheddar cheese and pickled banana peppers or pickled okra! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickled okra sounds really good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dill pickle Lay's. They remind me of my favorite treat when I was in high school: dill pickle dip. I don't think anyone makes it anymore. At least I haven't been able to find it in years. And it probably wasn't even as good as I remember it being. But my friends and I never got together without it.

    Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie