8.24.2009

Ava's First Day

AG made it through her first day of preschool. She cried a lot when I left her and that was hard for me, too. When I picked her up, the director told me that she shed a lot of tears, but loved playing outside and playing with the other kids. On the ride home, Ava Grace was very talkative. I could tell she was glad to see me. When I unpacked her backpack, I noticed that she had colored a picture with cats, hats, mats, etc. There was a big letter "A" and a lower case "a" on the page. When I pointed to the letters, she said "Aaaaaaa." So, despite the sadness, she still had some fun and learning. I'm expecting tomorrow to be a little harder, but by the end of the week, I bet she will be fine. If you think about it, say a little prayer for her tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie