7.09.2009

Heartbeat, it's a Lovebeat.

Today was an exciting day. I went to the doctor to hear our new little one's heartbeat. It was such a good feeling. At first, the nurse could not find the heartbeat, so I had an ultrasound. I was a nervous wreck, but the ultrasound showed the little one kicking up a storm and his/her heartbeat was at 159 beats per minute. Ava Grace's was 148 bpm at 12 weeks. Dr. Bell said that everything looked good so far and I will go back in a month for another check-up. It looks like we will be finding out the sex of the baby in early September. Any guesses?


Our little bit

1 comment:

  1. I really don't care if this is a girl or a boy. It's just the cutest little thing I've seen since I saw Ava Grace's ultrasound! Can't wait!!! Love, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie