7.15.2009

Ava's Big Girl Room

There are just a few more finishing touches left to do and Ava Grace's new room will be finished....for now. I'm constantly changing things, so I can't say it will ever be finished! I am going to have some pillows that will cover her bed and they are going to really add some color. Click here to look at the cute fabric. It is so special to have her using my old furniture. My parents bought it for me when I was twelve and after updating it a bit-I think it is perfect for my little girl.



8 comments:

  1. I love it! (Of course!)
    Those pillows will look fantastic too.
    You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous. I wouldn't have expected anything less! I agree you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, that room looks like something out of a magazine! It is adorable - she is one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Y'all did a great job. I really love the Ikea stools. :)
    -emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, you guys did a great job! Love Nonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know AG loves playing in her new Big Girl Room! She is so grownie as Mom would say :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava's room looks great. I am sure she loves it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie