6.02.2009

Ava Grace's News




Ava Grace is happy to announce that she will be a a big sister around January 24, 2010.

This is how we told the news to our family a few weeks ago:\ I set up a blog and had them look at the pictures of AG in her new shirt. It took some of the fam a while to figure it out...I won't name names!

Long story short, we wanted to wait a little bit longer to spill the news.  We did not tell our news that we were expecting Ava Grace until we were 10 weeks along and heard her little heart beat. We had planned to do the same with this little one, but the news leaked. It's okay though--it is exciting news! We are so excited and still a little nervous, considering I'm only 7 weeks or so. Please keep us in your prayers!

Here is the proof. I took a blood test at the clinic plus this test to confirm that I am, in fact, pregnant!

10 comments:

  1. Im sooo soooo excited!!! I cant wait to be an Aunt KK (or TayTay) again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you!!! I did make you want another one, didn't I?? Okay, I am sure it wasn't me but I would like to think that! =) Two is fun...challenging but fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys!! Keep us posted! You will def. be in our prayers! Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That's such great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That's exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! So excited for y'all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh. Okay. Make that: I can't STOP smiling! (Read into that slip up what you want... two really is fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. NA AND POPS ARE BUSTING WITH JOY!!!!! WE ARE ALREADY PLANNING FOR THIS LITTLE ONE'S ARRIVAL. OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL AS PREPARATIONS BEGIN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I will keep you and baby in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie