10.04.2008

Good Times with Good Friends

Our good friends Jeff and Yvonne came to visit this weekend and we always love seeing them. Jeff and Graham went to the Hogs game today and Yvonne, Ava Grace, and I shopped and did some fun crafts. Yvonne loves to craft just like me, so we put our creative minds together to come up with this cute bow holder for Ava's room. We had a blast talking and spending time together. Yvonne is due to have their third son in about a month and I can't wait to meet him. He doesn't even know how blessed he is to have parents like his mommy and daddy. We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie-
    The bow holder looks great in Ava's room. I had a blast working on it with you. I enjoyed our time together and loved getting to spend time with Ava Grace. What a joy!! Thanks for your wonderful hospitality. Can't wait for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie