9.13.2008

Pineapple Upside-down Cake

My Gran gave me a recipe for a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.  It is delicious and very easy...

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350

Ingredients: Betty Crocker Extra Moist Yellow Cake Mix, eggs, vegetable oil, cooking spray, pineapples, cherries, brown sugar, and butter.
cut butter and spread around your dish
Sprinkle a lot of brown sugar on top of the butter (margarine) and put in the oven to melt
While that is melting, follow the directions on the cake mix.
Once the butter and sugar have melted...
place pineapples and cherries in a pattern
Pour cake mix on top of pineapples.
Bake for 35 minutes.
Flip cake onto a pan.
I wish I had something pretty to put my cake on, but it needs to be flat.

3 comments:

  1. It's awesome!!! Great job!!! I bet it tastes so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leslie! Yes I do miss Jay so much! He will be back on Friday. I don't care at all about you using that background...I like it too! Oh that dessert looks yummy. Too bad I don't like cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congratulations, Leslie. That is perfect!! It looks so delicious and so incredibly gorgeous! Perhaps you would like a beautiful servicing piece for Christmas???

    Aunt Cherie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie