8.09.2008

Ladybug Birthday Party

Whew! The party is over, but it sure was fun! Ava Grace was a little doll at her party. I could tell that she had a blast. I was so pleased with everything, especially the cake. When I went to pick it up, it read: "Happy 1st Birthday Ava Trace." I even spelled it out for the lady when I ordered it. I about died when I first saw it, but they fixed it with no problem. Here are a ton of pictures from AG's big day. They aren't in any particular order. Also, check out the video at the end of the post of Ava Grace eating her cake.








4 comments:

  1. What fun it is to return from Ft. Smith, go to the website, and see the all the wonderful pics from just a couple hours before!! The party was a blast and everything couldn't have gone better. We really had a great time! Hope Ava Grace rests well tonight!!! Love, Na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Leslie, you out did yourself! It all looks amazing!!! What a lucky little girl to have a mommy like you!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Leslie, looks like it was an absolutely perfect party! You just created the cutest atmosphere - I can tell that by the pictures! Sure wish we could have been there...thanks for doing such a wonderful job of keeping us all updated! Love you all,,,
    Aunt Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie - you are Martha Stewart! Looks like such fun. I loved the "welcome" sign. ha!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie