4.07.2008

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Surprise #1:  For about 6 weeks, AG has been in the crawling formation, but she has either rolled or scooted to her destination. Last night, however; she decided to crawl to her toy. It was so exciting to watch because you could almost tell in her face that she realized it was much easier to crawl to things than to scoot or roll.

Surprise #2:  Yesterday, when I went to check on AG while she was napping, I was greeted by her standing in her bed! I laughed in shock to see her standing there crying for me!

Surprise #3:  And finally, last night just before bed, I clapped and yelled, "Yay", when AG crawled and she clapped right back. It was so cute. This morning we practiced many times because it is so much fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Graham, Leslie and Ava!!

    I LOVE the new website and the video of Miss Ava is priceless! The blogs are excellent and thanks for posting the links to the church and Graham's blogs. We love you all so much and are so proud of all that you are doing!!

    Love, Aunt Cherie and Uncle Wayne

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie