8.12.2014

Compare & Collage

I'm a record keeper.  You know those baby books that most people stop filling out after a few months?  Yeah, I meticulously fill it out from start to finish.  I enjoy records and looking back in time at how my kid have grown and changed. 

Another way I like to keep records is through photographs.  

Y'all already know that I'm a fan of the rock wall at the park near our house.  Just look at how my sweeties have changed over the past few years.

********************************************

On another note, I'm crazy over a good collage.  Here's my latest FB cover:


********************************************

Y'all come back tomorrow for What You Wish Wednesday and share a recent post with us!  

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Such adorable pictures! Love that FB cover photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie