8.11.2014

summer pics

I've said time and time again that I'm no photographer.  I enjoy taking pics of my sweeties and growing in my understanding of the camera and editing process.  It's no easy task to get three kiddos to smile (naturally) and look at the camera all at the same time.  In fact, it's nearly impossible.  After each session, I race home (exhausted) and begin looking through the 400+ shots. Most often, I end up with four-six decent photos.  Every once in a while, I'll have a truly wonderful shot.

Today, I'm sharing the pics from our latest photog session...










Come back each day this week.  I already have my posts scheduled and ready to go!

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures, gorgeous girls and I am IN LOVE with those dresses. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are fabulous and your girls are stunning! I love the little one's personality in the photos! I think you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Beth!!! Aren't those dresses awesome!! I love them too. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Brandi. I sure do love taking pics of my babies. That Joy Tatum is a toot if I've ever seen one. She is awesome!! Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! And I am in love with those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are becoming quite the photographer! Love those dresses your girls are in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love your color choices, and natural settings too, Leslie! Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie