3.14.2014

Five on Friday

Linking up with the gals for 5 on Friday!
[ONE]
Did y'all get to check out my first ever link party?  If not, click HERE and look through the entries to get some inspiration for your next shin dig.  Also, come back Monday for a Feature from the party.  If you missed out, I'll be hosting another party in two weeks.

[TWO]
One of the perks of being the third girl is all of the awesome hand-me-downs!!  I've had fun going through the clothes bins in search for 12-18 month clothes.  These are just a few of my favorites!

[THREE]
so.true.

[FOUR]
Baby girl went on her first, and certainly not her last, trip to the Swedish furniture store!!  AG and Edy are in AR for a fun Spring Break with the grandparents so Graham, Joy, and I had a fun date in Dallas on Monday!


After IKEA, we ended up at Blue Mesa Grill for lunch!


[FIVE]
While the girls have been gone, I've been a busy bee.  I got a wild hair to paint my kitchen and the kitchen cabinets!!  I'm in love with the changes.  I'll be posting more about it in the coming days so stay tuned.  For a sneak peek, you can find me over at Nikki's Nacs later this week.  I'll be guest posting for her 2 Bills 2 Blow series.
I'm off to go pick up my little sweeties!!  It's been a long eight days and I'm ready to have them back!!
Happy Friday!

12 comments:

  1. going through old clothes bins for the siblings is one of my favorite things to do... it takes me back to all the memories of the older two sissies. I cannot wait to see your cabinets redo! Love the paint color. Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you reminded me to link up with #1! Just did!!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope @ Hope in a BlogMarch 14, 2014 at 6:14 PM

    #3 is SO funny!!! And going to linkup an Engagement Party right now!! Happy Friday!!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comMarch 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM

    Just stopping in and I'm loving checking out your blog. I LOVE real mail. In all my organizing lately I went through my tub of old letters and cards. It made me smile because my friends and I used to write letters so much when we were younger and I'm so glad I have those! Have a good weekend with your girls back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color on the cabinets! Plus, you can't beat real mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Aimee!! It looks so good in person! I can't wait to show everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh...letter writing! I used to have a tub too. Somehow, it's gotten lost in the shuffle! Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl!!! Those cabinets turned out great, but I thought I'd never get them done. Cabinet painting is for the birds! I can't wait to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I got lots of rest, in between painting!! HA! My little Joy is just my little sweetie!! She brings a smile to my face. Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love IKEA! And we just recently painted our bathroom cabinets. We weren't brave enough to start with our kitchen. Can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cheerleading uniform is so dang cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! Your daughter is so precious! That little headband is so cute! That's awesome that you have all those hand me downs saved for her! Can't wait to see your kitchen!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie