9.09.2011

[Unanswered] Prayers

If you are singing a tune by Garth Brooks right now, it's okay....I always think of that song when I hear the words unanswered prayers--even though the message isn't exactly spot on. :)

Recently, I have been praying and questioning God about many circumstances in my life. For instance (and I'm about to get pretty real here), why is my house still on the market after 16 months, why did we lose a precious baby in April, will we be blessed with a third child, should I go back to work, should I home-school AG, if not--where should she go to school, etc.

I rest in the FACT that God is in control.  NOT ME!  HE has a plan that HE is putting into place in HIS timing.  I pray that I will have a clean heart and pure motives as I continue to give these circumstances to God.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.  Psalm 51:10  ESV

4 comments:

  1. I love you, Leslie. Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky. Means a lot.
    Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your heart. You are amazing. Love, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog back in April, right before one of those trying times. I always find you and your faith very inspiring. Sometimes it is hard to trust when there are so many things to bring us down but either way, God is on our side.
    Hopefully things fall into place for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie