9.15.2011

Apricot Chicken

I'm certainly not a gourmet chef, but I have found some new and EASY recipes that are worth sharing.

I came across a new chicken recipe that is tha bomb dot com!

Unfortunately, I can't remember where I found the recipe, but I wanted to share it because it's very good and extremely easy.

Apricot Chicken

Ingredients:
1.5 cups apricot preserves
1 cup Russian dressing (I had to search, but found it on the dressing aisle in a very small bottle)
1 envelope dry onion soup
6 chicken breasts (I used four large breasts)
1 tsp pepper

Directions:
1.  mix preserves, dressing, and soup mix
2.  place chicken at the bottom of Crock-Pot
3.  pour mixture over chicken
4.  cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour
5.  reduce to LOW and cook for 3-4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie