6.23.2014

Joy's New Do

Joy Tatum got her first haircut!  Although she doesn't have much hair what she was starting to form a mullet.
BEFORE




AFTER

Poor Joy has cowlicks galore! Thanks, Mom. j.k.

*Sorry for the blurry phone pics--she was wiggly!

Graham has lovingly poked fun at each of the girls' first hairdos.  For instance, he called AG "Baldy Professor" because she had a bunch of hair in the back, but not too much on top.  He called Edy (when she finally grew some) "Gollum/Smeagol" due to her scraggly irregular hair growth.  And...he's been calling Joy "Lloyd Christmas"...

Endearing or Mean?  Whatever the case, I laugh every time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That is wayyy too funny about your husband poking fun at their hair... super sweetly, I'm sure :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with those pretty blue eyes, it doesn't really matter what her hair looks like. Cute names by your Hubby. They can use those names for something one day, like maybe a password, if there is still such a thing when they get older. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aria was definitely rocking a baby mullet for a while there. I think the nicknames are too funny! baby hair is full of crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) We have yet to give the little a haircut and my husband keeps asking when… I just can't do it… for some reason it makes me feel like she will be less of a baby after! I guess I am clinging to this milestone!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie