6.27.2014

Five on Friday


It's FIVE on FRIDAY time!

one.  We've been traveling around our great home state of ARKANSAS!  First stop, we visited Pops and Na and had a fantastic time.  

Vanilla tastes best when it's purple!  

two.  Can you spot the AG?  We were in Mardel's and AG said, "Mom! Mom!"  I swear I looked around to find her for like 45 seconds before I spotted her.  We got a good laugh!


Then Edy had to try!

three.  After a year long sabbatical from running (for a number of reasons), I'm back at it and loving it!!  Looking forward to some upcoming races in my future!

new kicks

the girls' new kicks

four.  The girls were sad to end swimming lessons, but they did a great job.



four.  We are now at my parent's wrapping up our AR trip.  Graham heads back to TX from Nicaragua  today and we will join him next week!  We haven't seen him in nearly THREE weeks and miss him!

Tat and the girls

I'm looking forward to a slow weekend and lots of family time!  Have a good one, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comJune 27, 2014 at 7:28 PM

    Wohoo for running! I just recently started to work my way back in. So far I'm doing intervals or running and walking. And the beard picture... That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ,everything is better with a beard! too funny, I would not have noticed her if it wasn't mentioned. that is one good face hole thing, normally they are pretty obvious. Love it!

    Yay for running and loving it! The girls' new shoes are awesome - like lisa frank shoes. Man, I don't recall my shoes being so awesome as a kid. I made up for it by having a blue and orange pair now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beard pictures are too funny!! I stared at the pictures for awhile before I realized their faces were there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOo funny about the kids hiding in that duck dynatsy thing! Enjoy your visit and soon seeing your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie