3.21.2014

Five on Friday


I just love FIVE on FRIDAY!!  I like being able to share little snippets from our week, but I also like having a quick little record of it as well.

[ONE]
We got a new KRUPS (G's favorite) coffeepot this week.  It is beautiful and brews perfectly!  Five years ago, I would have never pegged myself as a big coffee drinker, but now I can't start my day without it.  I have to have a dash of cream, though.  No black coffee for me.  Have y'all seen this?

[TWO]
My big girls stayed with Na and Pops over Spring Break.  On Saturday, we met half-way to pick them up and eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel.

 The girls with Na and Pops

 Joyful was so excited to see her big sisters!!
I must admit, I'm not a fan of huge bows (sorry, y'all) but this one was too adorable to pass up.  


[THREE]
The weather has been wonderful!!  We've been spending all of our afternoons outside!



[FOUR]
Uncle Corey pre-ordered a special movie and it arrived on Tuesday!  Can you guess the movie???

FROZEN!!!  I have some happy little girls!

[FIVE]
Don't forget to link-up to my linky party, Happy Hostess, on Monday.  I'm going to be sharing a very simple and cheap party decoration from AG's fourth bday party. *I've been shocked at the number of times it has been pinned on my old domain's pinterest board.  


Remember, any post (old or new) dealing with parties: decorations, party treats, showers, wedding receptions, future party ideas, etc. are welcome!  Check out the features from the last party HERE

**********
Thanks for stopping by, y'all.  I'm headed to take my littles to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman!  Hope to see you Monday!

***********

Did you miss these posts?

10 comments:

  1. I am addicted to ID's Caramel Machiatto so bad that I buy 5 at a time so I know I won't run out! LOL I will have to try that kind though. Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comMarch 21, 2014 at 12:18 PM

    Oh I LOVE her head band! So, I probably sound like I live under a rock, but I haven't seen Frozen yet... is it good? I've been tempted to buy it, but I wanted to see it first so I requested it from the library but I'm waaay far down in the que. Not sure I can resist buying it much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch looks incredible!! I'd spend all day out there too! :) and that head band is too cute - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so precious! I found you through the linkup! Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    Elda
    eldalarrazabal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just can't say enough how very much I enjoy your girls! The photos make me smile BIG! I love Frozen. I took my niece to see it and i must get it for all my babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope @ Hope in a BlogMarch 22, 2014 at 9:06 AM

    Your porch looks like a slice of heaven!!! Elise + I are dying to see Frozen. And obsessed with big bows on baby girls...she looks adorable! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FROZEN is good...especially for little sisters. My older two love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love that porch for about 3 months out of the year. We are plagued with red wasps. We think we have a solution this summer and we are going to get rid of some bushes that may attract them, but there goes some shade. The other alternative is to screen it in, but we need to put back for that! :) I do love that porch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, Elda. You have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The salted caramel mocha creamer sounds delicious - I will eat/drink anything that has salted caramel;) Love that adorable bow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie