7.11.2016

My Love Language

About a month ago we were itching for a day trip. Graham googled "best places to go in Texas" and Jefferson popped up at the top of the list!  It's only a couple of hours from us so we hopped in the car and headed out.

I love, love, love me some junk, things from the past, and I'm pretty nostalgic, too.  Jefferson is MY KIND OF PLACE!!!

Check out this general store...

The girls got old-fashioned root beer floats and they were divine!


Basically, the whole town is nothing but antique and junk stores.  Have I mentioned that's my love language?? Fortunately, my husband likes walking around and looking at old stuff, too.  We make a good pair and can have a good time together just browsing the day away.  The kids weren't super enthusiastic and thought everything was old and from the 80s so we may go alone next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie