7.16.2016

Good to be Home.

This summer has been crazy FAST!  I've been traveling a lot, cleaning and purging the house, gearing up for CC, and preparing for the upcoming school year.  Fortunately, I am done with the traveling and I've had a few days to CHILL!  It's been nice.  The girls are loving the down-time, too.

Big news:  Graham is starting his doctorate.  Lots and lots of reading, writing, and studying happening around here. 

 JoJo and Edy playing iPad

My sweet AG is just one month away from turning NINE!

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Nine. Whoa where is the time going. Congrats to Graham on his Doctorate. I am about a year into my masters and it is definately work but worth it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie