1.15.2016

Five on Friday

It's FRIDAY!!!  *belt it out in your loudest singing voice!

Here are my five...

[ONE]
About a month ago, Graham had his first ever wreck and totaled our car--my car. *He is okay! Even though I was forced into the loving arms of a Honda Odyssey (four years ago), I still call that Accord "my car".  I loved it!  At just over 10 years old and 160K miles, it was doing just fine and we planned on driving it forever.  I hated that the insurance company totaled it.  


[TWO]
Y'all!!!  Have you jumped on the Making a Murderer bandwagon?  I'm fascinated and flabbergasted all at the same time!!!

[THREE]
Adventures in learning with my kid...

Right or Wrong?  Either way, it's hilarious.

[FOUR]
Christmas stuff is put away and the house feels fresh and clean!


[FIVE]
With God's help and grace, I am off to a decent start with my new Bible reading plan.  I'm in Numbers and my Bible study group is going through Warren Wiersbe's commentary, Be Alert, which covers 2 Peter, 2 & 3 John, and Jude.  Graham gifted me a new Bible for Christmas, ESV Reformation Study Bible,  and I am loving the commentary!  I'm so thankful for the Great Physician who heals my heart from the sickness of sin and helps me to walk each day in Him!  Without Him, I'm nothing.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. (Sorry if this is a duplicate comment) So glad the hubs is okay! Bummer that your car got totaled though! The triangle activity is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie