11.20.2015

Five on Friday

 FIVE on FRIDAY!  Let's do this....

[ONE]
It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Who's with me??

Joy at the Christmas Tree farm

[TWO]
I'm almost completely done Christmas shopping.  And... I ·heart· wrapping paper.


[THREE]
Steals and Deals...

I found this solid wood dresser at a local junk store.  I paid 55 bucks for it.
[before]

[after]

[FOUR]
Y'all Classical Conversations is over until January!!!  I absolutely love our community and CC, but it's going to be nice to have a break for a little bit.  We had a great time wrapping up this semester.  The community gifted me a coffee maker.  How nice was that?  

[FIVE]
Did y'all get to check out my family photos I posted yesterday?  Check them all out here.

Happy Friday, everyone!  This time next week, I'll probably be in a food coma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie