8.21.2014

Birthday Celebration

I'd say that Miss Ava Grace had a fabulous birthday celebration.  Here's the scoop:

We went on a little vacay/retreat for a couple of days...

(from left to right)
1: KK and I chillin' in front of the faux fireplace
2: AG requested grilled cheese and pretzels for her bday dinner (not what I would have picked, but it was her day!)
3, 4, 5: Pedicures with KK
6: New watch from Tat and Gaga; lots of Ever After High stuff from Na, Pops, and KK; new clothes and gift cards from Aunt Dorothy; books and money from Aunt Ann; earbuds from Aunt Kelsey/Uncle Josh; stamp pad set from Uncle Corey; and a diary WITH A LOCK! from Mamaw.
7: $25 dollars from Gran and she picked a Puppy Surprise  
8: A huge hot tub in our cabin and the girls loved it
9: JoJo chillin' at the indoor waterpark
AG picked out her cake design: Wait for it...FROZEN!
On our final day, we hung out at the pool and grilled burgers and hot dogs for dinner.  It was a nice, relaxing day of fun in the sun!
It goes without saying that AG's bday was a success and every bit as good as Christmas morning!

4 comments:

  1. What a special day for a special girl. I love the colorful cake! So cute! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it looks awesome! It's fun when they can pick. And, I'd never say no to a grilled cheese =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grilled cheese is a simple request for my simple eater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a special day, Lea. I love celebrating my kiddos...they are such a joy to me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie