8.25.2014

Back to School Treats--TWO Free Printables

TWO posts in one day!!  Wowza!  Click HERE to check out the A&W root beer teacher treat--free printable.  
Like I said earlier, the first day of CC is this Wednesday!!  I am excited to meet the kiddos who will be in my group (Apprentices).  I made them a little something, too:
Suggestions:  print on white card stock (scroll to the bottom for printable) and cut out, put a few Starburst candies in a little bag, hole-punch card, tie ribbon around bag, and attach card.
Suggestions: print on white card stock, cut along the dotted lines and thread a pencil through the center.



[8X10 printable]
 [8X10 printable]

Linking up:  Hip Homeschool Moms

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie