3.28.2014

Five on Friday

[ONE]
I'm finally getting around to printing my blog with Blog 2 Print.  I'm not spending a ton of money or doing anything snazzy, just printing it in b&w and soft cover.  I should have been doing this all along because it's much harder now that I have seven years worth of posts to print!

I made a little graphic for the cover of my books.

[TWO]
My cuties tried to cheer on the Longhorns in the tournament.  Oh Well!  They sure do look cute!
[THREE]
I want to SCREAM and PUNCH SOMETHING when this happens...

Who's with me?

[FOUR]
At 6.5, AG finally lost her first tooth!!!!  

sorry...blurry phone pic

[FIVE]
We don't know how it happened, but our little Joy got her first black eye--AT TEN MONTHS!!!  That's way too early for a shiner!

She's pulling up on everything and we think she may have fallen in her crib.


**********
Y'all come back on Monday for the features from the Happy Hostess Link Party.  

9 comments:

  1. I've considered printing my blog before, so I might have a to look into Blog 2 Print! And yeah... my husband picks on me because I'm actually the culprit when it comes to ripping open boxes or bags. I just have a hard time doing it right without scissors apparently... haha! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you print your blog?! That is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comMarch 29, 2014 at 5:50 AM

    They are too cute in their longhorns outfits! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should print your blog. You won't be sorry to have a hard copy of all of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, go to Blog2Print and it so simple. I have been so pleased at how easy and quick it is to print. My blog will take about 6 different books when it's all said and done. I'm ordering a year each month to help me with the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for a lost tooth! libbi is already asking when she will start losing teeth…. and i'm hoping it's not any time soon - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Poor little one with the shiner! She's still cute though! That's such a good idea for the blog to print thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should print your blog, Julie! It's so good to have a hard copy of everything you've posted. I wish I would have started sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! AG took forever to lose her first tooth. So long, actually, that her permanent tooth is already popping in underneath!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie