11.26.2012

That's Your Christmas Card?

It's that time of year...the most wonderful time of the year!  One of my favorite things about the season is sending and receiving Christmas cards.  Although I don't like to spend too much money on my cards, I do try to do the best I can with the money I've allotted.  

A few days ago, my mom sent me an email of Christmas cards gone wrong.  Oh, so wrong!
poor kids.

I don't know if I'm laughing harder at he fact that all of these people have their eyes closed or if those sweaters are what's cracking me up.

no. comment.

 They really had this one planned out.
poor dog.

Again, no. comment. 
I bet that momma is so proud of her sewing abilities!

My heart breaks for these kids.

Oh, what fun it is to...make fun of Christmas cards!  Here's to hoping my kids appreciate my Christmas card taste for years to come.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie