11.29.2012

Little Touches {home tour} 2012

I'll end my tour with some of the little touches around the house...

Last year, I spray-painted a bunch of pine cones white.  

One can never have enough pine cones and/or cinnamon sticks
 
 

My favorite Christmas scent:  Aromatique's Smells of Christmas potpourri

plenty of evergreen and pine trimmings around the house

I've enjoyed playing Christmas classics.
 
 

peak into the entryway at my keepsake tree
 
For more posts from the tour, click HERE, HERE, and HERE.
Check out the video tour HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Ok I need piano lessons! You know I have this piano sitting here & I don't know how to use it! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally excited to see the painted pine cones, but there's even more to enjoy! What a TREAT! Those cinnamon sticks are calling my name, I'm about to raid my pantry! Thanks for sharing at my party! Your home is beautiful! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so lovely! What pretty vignettes! I'm popping over from Rhoda's party.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie