4.24.2012

picture.dump.

It's been a bit since I've blogged about the goings on around here.  Plus, I got scolded a little bit by a person whom shall remain nameless (you know who you are!).  So....here is a little picture dump.  *Gah!  I hate that name, but it seems to be the go-to title in the blog realm for posts such as these.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here goes:

simply. gawgeous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AG and I love to go to the tea room for our girly outings.  Edy isn't quite ready to be proper and pleasant.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The latest craze around here: STICKER EARRINGS!!!  It's all the rage! *I'm finding them all over the house and it's about to drive this mama mad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie got a haircut and AG got her first french braid.  Isn't it Mavelous?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weekend, my Gran and Papaw traveled all the way from Alabama to visit us.  We had a wonderful time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls love their Gran, just like their mama!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! And the girl's new bathing suits made their debut at the hotel pool.  Aren't they ridiculously cute?
Thanks, Na!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my new vinyl wall decal I got off of Etsy.  love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, that's hair!  I spotted it on the patio and here's the convo that went down:
Me:  Ava Grace, is that your hair?
AG: Yes m'am, Edy Rose pulled it out.
Me:  Edy Rose, this is not good at all!
AG: It's okay, Mom, I have plenty more hair!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's about wraps up this picture dump. *I need a different go-to title.*

3 comments:

  1. You can title it what ever you want to, I'm just soooo glad to see new and precious pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!!! i love the picture dump. and my boys would LOVE the title. don't change it. lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture Pile - That could work. I also did a plant post on the inside plants, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie