11.28.2011

SANTA!!!

***If you read the title of this post with Buddy the Elf in mind, then you and I are on the same page!

On Friday, we took the girls for their annual Santa picture.
Before we left, we snapped a pic with Mamaw.  It's too sweet not to post!

We expected to wait a while, but we happened to be the first people in line...


And then they told  us that their computer crashed....so we waited....and waited...

In the meantime, I talked to the girls about sitting in Santa's lap and smiling.  AG even practiced her smile.  When I asked Edy if she was excited to sit in Santa's lap, she emphatically replied, "YES!"

BUT.....
A picture is worth a thousand words. And.........I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is priceless! I love it!!

    And I have camera envy. But I love mine. I've gone completely manual since last Christmas (the first N.Y. Resolution I've ever stuck to!) If I can help let me know!! It's SO much fun, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie