11.29.2011

Christmas Tour: Main Tree

I told you the tour would continue.  And so it does...

For the past five years I have had a silver and red Christmas tree.  I didn't plan for that, it just kinda happened.  After years of the silver and red, I am ready to take the tree in a new direction, but I have so many ornaments in silver and red.  Plus, I really love all of my ornaments.  I have decided to add a rustic twist to my tree--partly because I like rustic stuff and partly because we live in the sticks!  It may take a few years to perfect it, but it'll get there.

This year, I added pine cones, sticks, and cinnamon sticks in with the silver and red for a more natural look.  Hopefully over time I can get the look I'm really wanting.  Next year, I plan on replacing the mesh with burlap.






Next up...THE MANTLE.

For other posts on the Christmas tour, click HERE and HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the house! Love ya! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my mantel. Your tree is beyond gorgeous! I love the pinecones mixed in with all the sparkle. And the topper is beautiful. Your little girl's tree is precious... I want one of those for myself. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie