10.21.2011

Thrills by Day

Last weekend, we went to Six Flags over Texas for Thrills by Day, Frights by Night.  
Graham rode the Superman ride!  Do you see how high that is???  I passed.   If I had been eighteen, I would have jumped right on, but I ain't eighteen no more.
Edy got to ride a few rides and had an absolute blast!
Yosemite Sam's is AG's favorite ride.  It's an indoor floating-type ride--kinda like "It's a Small World" at Disney World.  Edy rode it this time and...
Check out this face!  She was taking it all in, but loved every minute of it!


To end the day, we watched a very cute show before heading back to East Texas.

You gotta watch AG doing Scary-oke...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie