9.27.2011

Ladies Retreat

This past weekend, I went on a retreat with the ladies from church to Trinity Pines in Trinity, TX. It was such a wonderful time of fellowship and strengthening of  our faith.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.  Hebrews 12:1-3 NIV

I'm limited on time so instead of going into a ton of details, I am going to share some pictures from our wonderful retreat...
My cheeks and abs are still sore from all of the laughing!  It was a FANTASTIC retreat!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie