5.19.2011

Awesome Birthday!

What a FABULOUS 30th birthday.  
I know I've said it before, but around here, we find any reason we can to CELEBRATE! With that said, I woke up to this. . .
And this. . .
How sweet is my family?
 I got a bunch of cards and some wonderful gifts
I got a package from my mom and dad.  Along with my bday present, she sent me this cool trivet she got on her recent trip to the Phillipines.  It is made entirely out of newspaper and magazine pages.  So cool.
Graham got me thirty gifts! Whoa!
1: Forgotten God by Francis Chan
2. coffee mug
3.  Dallas Cowboys t-shirt
4. arm band for my phone when I work out
5-20: 15 songs on iTunes (see how he did that?)
21-30:  my favorite candy--Reese's cups and Tootsie Rolls (sly dog)
A lady from church, whom shall remain nameless, got me this koozie--Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress.  I'll let you figure out the acronym for that one. :)
I had to get a pic with my girls even though I am the only one looking at the camera.
I know...my husband is fantastic.  It's chocolate fudge with strawberry cream cheese filling. And I'm here to tell you, it tastes as good as it looks.
Since Graham had Equipping Class last night at church, we went to dinner with friends tonight.

I had a wonderful 30th birthday! I hope my 30s are even better than my 20s.

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are awesome. You look so pretty in the pic with your cake. Love you birthday girl~ Love Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trip down memory lane through your 20's. Also love the pics of you special day. You look wonderful in these pictures. So glad you had such a super birthday. You deserve it!! Love ya, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie