4.21.2010

Edy Grows-3 months

Edy, you're three months old! Where has the time gone?
Your little monthly pictures are sort of difficult right now, but I think they will get easier when you are able to hold your head up a little better. I took a TON of pictures and this was the best one I got:
I love that little chin and round head...just too darn cute!
As your parent, this picture says it all--you are just laid-back. Where did you come from? I'm confident that we will rub off on you soon.
Look at you--sound asleep!

Here are some of your stats:
  • eat 6 times a day (So far, your diet has consisted only of breast milk)
  • smile and coo a lot
  • roll from belly to back occasionally
  • sleep from 8:30p.m.-6:30 a.m.
  • gaining some arm control (reach for toys or objects hovering above you)
  • getting a flat head because you hate being on your tummy (exact opposite from your big sis)
  • love being on your changing table so you can look at the baby in the mirror
  • wiggle like crazy
We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful girls you have! You and Graham are amazing parents and are doing a fantastic job raising your family! Thanks for my fix for the day. Love, Renee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie