3.07.2010

Diaper Cake

I have always enjoyed a good project. When I found out that there was no centerpiece for a baby shower this Sunday, I jumped at the chance to make a diaper cake. I've never made one before, but I've wanted to try it. It really wasn't very difficult and it's actually a practical gift. I mean, every baby needs diapers! Now I'm excited for more baby showers so I can try out my new craft.

Now that I have gotten the first one out of the way, I have tons of ideas for my next one!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I did my first one last week and I am working on #2 now. I had to pick one of the many ideas for this one! It's amazing how many you can come up with after you make it through the first one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie