11.15.2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's that time again! I am so excited. I love the Christmas season for many reasons. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the lovely decorations. Last night, after AG went to bed, I got out all of the decorations and began having the time of my life. This year, we have a "fun" tree in the kitchen and I absolutely love it! It is filled with special keepsake ornaments and an assortment of baking items (i.e. gingerbread, candy, pots, pans, rolling pins, and marshmallow ornaments).

kitchen tree
mantle decorations




living room tree (all red and silver)

2 comments:

  1. And what did Miss Ava Grace think of the trees when she woke up the next morning and saw them? They're pretty, but maybe also tempting. . . Does Ava Grace have a little tree for her room? I bought her a few ornaments after last Christmas and will bring them Thanksgiving.

    Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations look great! I am working on mine. The kids want to help so the bottom of my tree is swamped with ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie