2.16.2008

Girls' Day

Today my Mom, Ava Grace, and I went shopping. We had a blast and my little girl was a doll. She likes being out of the house. We stopped by Blessed Baby to pick up some "baby-proofing" supplies. Next, we went to the mall and had some lunch. Ava Grace took a very short nap. We wrapped the day up with a trip to...wait for it...WAL-MART. Fort Smith has just added its third Wal-Mart Supercenter and it's incredible.

I am off to feed Ava Grace some squash. This is going to be a new and exciting experience for us all. For the last six months, her diet has consisted of breastmilk, formula, and rice cereal. We are really about to throw her tastebuds for a loop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie